Europa-List: Progress... in so many ways

Subject: Europa-List: Progress... in so many ways
From: Jeremy Davey <europaflyer3@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 17:46:05

Phew, what a day=85

The first private spaceship got into space. Congratulations, guys!

I finally cleared my Europa Forum email backlog (it had got to well over
1000 emails). So many planes have flown since I was last up to date:
congratulations to all their builders, and apologies for being tardy
offering my congratulations. I won=92t bore anyone with very overdue replies
to their Forum queries.

And this evening I get to work on my plane again now I=92ve got a load of mods
approved by PFA Engineering :-). Scorchio!

Now for a mad rush to fit AoA sensors, wingtip lighting, tie-downs,
aluminium fuel lines, the cockpit module and a million and one other items
before I have to pack up the workshop to move house!

Cheers,

Jeremy

Jeremy Davey

Europa Monowheel 537M G-EZZA

Tail done

Standard XS wings awaiting mods and closing

CM ready for installation in fuse (with airbrakes fittings), but holding off
while I do a load of small jobs first

1100 build hours to date

Intended fit:

Rotax 914 turbo, Airmaster CS fully-feathering prop

Lots of lights, buttons, switches, gizmos, and alarms