Re: Europa-List: Europa "imbedded Links Steve D"

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Europa "imbedded Links Steve D"
From: EuropaForum <Post2Forum@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2004 21:02:16

> Hey Steve,
> Nice hangar.
I'm out again, only had it for a week.

> Is this link business only for your photos, messages, or is it
> something you want to share so that we can all bounce our posts into
> your web forum too??
It's running now, but has a bug. It's double posting. The forum should
see if the return message is the same and not post it, but it does.  :
(   I'm working on that and only having the link appear if there are
attachments.

> Not sure what the goal is here?
One stop shopping. Online builders logs, Important document storeage,
online catalog for specialty items, Email server, and photo
attachments. The original goal was to have everyone just use the
Europaforum, and move from Matronics. But after long talks with the
Europa-Club it was decided that, that would not be optimum solution.
Many users needed the email function that the Forum just couldn't
provide at the time.

> Reg
> Tony Renshaw
> P.S. I am using the forum as a remote storage vehicle for my build
> diary photos. What a good place, considering they are there for anyone
> else who might want an inspiration, or otherwise.

Thanks, We aim to please,

Steved.