Europa-List: Europa "imbedded Links Steve D"

Subject: Europa-List: Europa "imbedded Links Steve D"
From: Tony Renshaw <tonyrenshaw@optusnet.com.au>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 08:12:21

Hey Steve,
Nice hangar. Is this link business only for your photos, messages, or is it
something you want to share so that we can all bounce our posts into your
web forum too?? Not sure what the goal is here?
Reg
Tony Renshaw
P.S. I am using the forum as a remote storage vehicle for my build diary
photos. What a good place, considering they are there for anyone else who
might want an inspiration, or otherwise.