Europa-List: Combined Builder Manual

Subject: Europa-List: Combined Builder Manual
From: SteveD <Post2Forum@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2004 08:01:49

Victory!
After two years of, of,  I don't know what to call it. Let's put it mildly, say
frustration. I got John to let me download the updated builders manual. The
final
straw was last night when, as per my manual, I cut my spar strap 10" long.
Hmmmmm that looks short, off to the web site to check for updates. I downloaded
chapter 27, no changes. Cut all the cloth.
Then I read "The strap is not meant to overlap here, so trim the ends as
necessary."
Overlap, overlap there's a four inch gap! A few quick emails to my building
buddies, and their manual says 14". Thats it, I'm tight, put down the scissors
Stressarella.

Long story short, John agreed to post the manual for me to download. He also
said
that he was pretty sure that I was the only builder without the new manual.
Seeing everyone else is a member of the Europa-Club so they got the updated
manuals.

So. if you fell through the cracks like me and need to download an updated
manual,
email John and let him know you need the secure link. europa@gate.net

I love a happy ending...

SteveD

P.S. There are no downloads at the autolink posted below. I'm still figuring out
how to auto turn it on and off.   :)

Any Photos or attachments to this email will be located at the following link:
http://forum.okhuijsen.org/viewtopic.php?p=441#441