Europa-List: Monowheel jack / dolly.

Subject: Europa-List: Monowheel jack / dolly.
From: Dave Cope <dave@cope44.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2004 11:01:50

Hi,
I have seen at least a couple of designs of monowheel jack / dollies which
enable
the fuselage to be moved etc. One of the types I am interested in was able
to lever up a fully rigged monowheel untill the gear was clear of the ground,
when some bolts or pins could then be used to scure the dolly to hardpoints in
the fuselage.  This was stable enough to allow removal of wings, and subsequent
trailering.  Is there anyone with a PFA (UK) approved modification for such
a dolly who would be prepared to share the details with me?
Thanks in advance for any help,
Dave Cope  #340  (building again after a couple of years off - 90% done, 50%
left!)