AW: Europa-List: Seats

Subject: AW: Europa-List: Seats
From: Europa Alfred Buess <ykibuess@bluewin.ch>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 20:42:38

For this reason (adjustable height of the seats) I asked Oregon Aero to
produce the seats for my XS in a way that I can exchange the bottom
cushions of the pilot and the copilot side against each other. This
should give me the possiblility to use bottom cushions of different
thickness for people of different size. This means also that the back
cushions should "sit" on the seat structure and not on the bottom
cushions as they usually do.

By the way: I made CAD-drawings (dwg-files) of the seat structure of my
Europa XS to give all the important measurements to Oregon Aero. I had
put the drawings in the EuropaOwners Website (josok and SteveD), but the
dwg-files have been removed by the forum administrator. If anyone is
interested in a copy of these files, contact me off-forum.

Alfred

Alfred Buess
Laenggasse 81, CH-3052 Zollikofen, Switzerland
Tel.: +41 (0)31 911 63 32, Fax: +41 (0)31 911 56 32
E-Mail: ykibuess@bluewin.ch
Europa XS #097, Monowheel, Foam shortwing, Rotax 912S, Airmaster 332 CS