Europa-List: Europas at Oshkosh

Subject: Europa-List: Europas at Oshkosh
From: Bob Jacobsen <jacobsenra@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 21:38:00

Hello All,

Airventure is getting closer and now is the time to really start thinking
about going.  John has reserved a special parking area for Europas that will
hold up to 30 airplanes.  He has also moved the Europa booth so it will
adjacent to the parking area.

This will allow us to have an excellent presence and also to keep an eye on
everyones airplane during the event.  We will have some type of special sign
so event parking staff will know where the Europa's go.

John is also planning some special events that involve FOOD!  like dinners
or breakfasts for all Europa builders and pilots.

But we NEED TO KNOW if you are planning on being at Airventure this year.
Double check the infomation at www.europa-usa.com

If you are not listed as attending and are going to be there please drop me
(Bob) an e-mail at info@galaxyhobby.com or reply to this one and we will add
you to the list.  Best to contact me (not John) and I will keep the list up
to date every day.

If you are planning on flying - this is the year to do it!!!  I would love
to have 20 Europa's show up.  Cliff, Jerry & I are planning on leaving the
Seattle area on July 23rd and flying back basically along the I-90 route -
If anyone wants to join up with us along the way let me know that also.

Time to get cracking!!! I know there are more of you going then I have on
the list now so please let me know.

Happy building - or even better flying!!

Bob Jacobsen