Re: Europa-List: Dynon

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Dynon
From: Cliff Shaw <flyinggpa@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 18:49:05

I have a Dynion D10 in my "Wile E. Coyote"  (A229  XS  N229WC )

I also installed the external manometer with the OAT probe. It is worth the
money in my opinion.  Works very well and easy to install and set up. (be
sure to wire up the RS232 serial port wires for your laptop computer)

Cliff Shaw
1041 Euclid ave.
Edmonds, WA 98020
425 776 5555