Europa-List: Seating

Subject: Europa-List: Seating
From: David Corbett <David.Corbett@fwi.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2004 09:00:40

Hi, Ferg

My seats also have dynafoam as the bottom part of the seay cushion; they are
specially
shaped to fit around all the bits and pieces that get in the way, as do
the separate seat backs. The pilot's seat back is thinner than the co-pilot's
- because of a long leg problem! However, no discomfort on 3-4 hour legs.

I have never specificall taken photo's of the seats, but could do so and e-mail
them to you off forum if you like (the forum cannot accept attachments).

Let me know,

David

G-BZAM - 250 hrs