Europa-List: Has Anyone Financed a Europa?

Subject: Europa-List: Has Anyone Financed a Europa?
From: Cory Emberson <bootless@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 16:09:16

Hello!

I'm writing an article for Kitplanes magazine about financing for
homebuilts. Has anyone had any experience in financing your Europa (or other
plane
that you've built), and would you care to share that experience? Also, if
you've had the experience of financing an already-completed homebuilt, I would
love to hear from you as well.

Thanks so much! If you care to contact me off-list, my email address is
cory@lightspeededit.com.  My "list" email address is bootless@earthlink.net.

Best,
Cory Emberson
KHWD