Re: Europa-List: Nose wheel inner tube

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Nose wheel inner tube
From: R.C.Harrison <ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2004 19:17:00

Hi! Peter.
May I suggest you contact Watts Aviation Tyres.01594 847290 and speak to the
Technical Guy. (Male not Female)
and remind him of my problems and the 11 x 4.00-5 tube being slightly too
large in sectional diameter.
By accident they fixed me up with a  King Tire 11 x 3.5 -5 tube with the
bent valve tube. I think this is a more suitable fit than the Cheng Shin
original tube.
Also they have supplied me with a harder compound main gear  tyre which is
better wearing than the Cheng Shin originals but of slightly square section
instead of round section.
regards
Bob Harrison G-PTAG Europa MKI/Jabiru 3300 Trike.