Europa-List: Re: Europa List; PFA Rally

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Europa List; PFA Rally
From: Fergus Kyle <VE3LVO@rac.ca>
Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 09:19:27

Ian,
            I hope you are successful in your quest. First, such a task is
an education in itself - always more to be learnt than taught. Second, this
is the kind of display that will interest those only just starting and with
many questions. Third, the endeavour as a whole gains a great deal from the
display of ordinary ('scuse me) folk getting on with it. Fourth, the lure of
free entry and good times with similarly-involved builders is much more
entertaining than just tramping the stalls.
            Wished I could join you! perhaps next year!
Good luck,
Ferg
A064