Europa-List: Spare seat, French trip

Subject: Europa-List: Spare seat, French trip
From: bryan allsop <info@blackballclub.fsnet.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 04:18:45

The relaxing trip around France is taking place 19th-25th June.These trips have
always been very sociable and pleasant in the past, and I planned to go on it
with my son as co-pilot. He has just advised me that he cannot get leave to join
me, so that leaves me with a spare seat.

If any builder, aspirant would like to join in, please give me a call, or
e-mail.

Those under 300 pounds will receive preference. I like to take a tooth brush and
a change of underpants.

Bryan Allsop 01 246 207733
PS. My wife says that it has got to be a feller.