Europa-List: Weekday Fly-ins. Why no Northerners?

Subject: Europa-List: Weekday Fly-ins. Why no Northerners?
From: bryan allsop <info@blackballclub.fsnet.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 04:04:06

It is noticeable that the Hat-droppers are almost entirely from the Southern
half
of the country (UK that is)!

This week we are 'dropping' in Yorkshire. Now, I can understand that some from
counties like (say) Lancashire may find it difficult to reconcile this as a
venue,
there must surely be the odd Europa aviator from the county of conception,
at least, who could find their way to Sheffield, or Santoft.

What is this SAYING about about my fellow Northerners???????

Come on chaps, or I will have to start being nice to these Southerners. Join in!

Bryan