Europa-List: Tail Ribs

Subject: Europa-List: Tail Ribs
From: Alan Stills <astills785@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 23 May 2004 18:49:22

After getting my top on this weekend, I'm looking ahead to rudder and tail. I
find
that my ribs are too long for the sternpost installation. I can move the top
rib to fit but the bottom rib is up against the rear bulkhead as it show in
the manual and is 25mm to long. Has anyone had this occurrence and what was the
fix? Cutting the bottom rib to fit the rear bulkhead? Moving the front of the
rib up or down does not solve this problem. It is shaped for the front of the
tail and not for the rear bulkhead.
Al Stills
A095