Re: Europa-List: Fuel smell

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Fuel smell
From: Rocketman <topglock@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 6 May 2004 21:25:24

bryan allsop wrote:

>Me too!
>
>During this year's annual I replaced all of my old braided fuel piping with
>the latest spec from Europa.
>It may be a coincidence, but the fuel smell has gone.
>
>Bryan

We bonded the cockpit module into A055 last weekend, but before doing
so, plumbed all the fuel fittings with 5/16" (7.9mm) fuel injection
hose.  Outstanding quality and less than $30 for the 25' roll.  The hose
supplied in the kit is nowhere near the quality of this hose...

--
Jeff - A055
Builders Log: http://www.N55XS.com