Re: Europa-List: Avionics question

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Avionics question
From: Jerry Rehn <rehn@rockisland.com>
Date: Sun, 2 May 2004 15:34:27

Paul, I had the same problem with my Lightspeed 25. I sent it to Lightspeed
and they replaced the mic. That fixed it! Apparently the design allows some
feed back depending on the setup in ones plane. I don't understand it but it
now works. Call them, they were very helpful and had a fast turn around.
Jerry Rehn N645XS