Europa-List: first flight G-CCEF

Subject: Europa-List: first flight G-CCEF
From: Rowland Carson <rowil@clara.net>
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2004 22:18:24

Congratulations to Chris Garner whose Classic Europa G-CCEF had its
first flight today in the safe hands of Dave Hunter at Kemble.

Tim Houlihan & I met Chris and his dad looking very pleased with
themselves, shortly after our return from a very nice day at Le
Touquet.

I've updated the "flying aircraft" and related files on the Europa
Club website, and apologise to anyone who hasn't always been able to
find the latest versions of these pages. Webmaster Jeremy Davey's
software was accidentally "updating" some of those pages with older
versions, instead of leaving in place the latest ones I'd uploaded.
We've sorted that now.

regards

Rowland