Re: Jim: Europa-List: flash generator units

Subject: Re: Jim: Europa-List: flash generator units
From: Jim Brown <acrojim@cfl.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 07:53:22

Brian;

Yes, the ground wire need's to be connected with a splice at the wing to
fuselage
connection.

We used the Bob Archer antenna's. The com antenna is bonded on the left side of
the fuselage behind the baggage compartment, the nav antenna is bonded overhead
in the baggage compartment, as per Bob Archers instructions. His transponder is
bonded to the side of the fuselage behind the baggage compartment. The GPS
antenna is also setting on a ledge bonded to the side of the aircraft behind the
baggage compartment.

Jim
N398JB