Europa-List: External Power Connection

Subject: Europa-List: External Power Connection
From: Troy Maynor <wingnut54@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 20:59:39

Hi All,
I want to put in an external power connection (piper style) that I found at
S n F. Reason being, If I ever get caught out somewhere and temporarily run
down the battery for a poor starting technique or some other reason, it will
be a little tricky to get the cowling back on after start. ;)  For those of
you that have installed a ground power plug, where is the ideal place to
locate it? I was thinking about stealing one fine gentleman's idea that
lives in Tampa, but hate to run that much copper from the RH footwell to
behind the pilots seat. It may be the only safe place though. Any thoughts
and suggestions.
Troy Maynor
N120EU Monowheel Classic
Left to finish: