Europa-List: Adhesive supplies from the factory

Subject: Europa-List: Adhesive supplies from the factory
From: Simon Miles <Simon.Miles@skynet.be>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 21:46:17

Is anyone else having trouble getting fresh supplies of Ampreg and Redux
---From Europa? I have been waiting 3 MONTHS and after telephoning
Kirkbymoorside again this afternoon they still can't tell me when they will
be able to supply it! Since these adhesives are fairly fundamental to the
construction of a Europa I find it very difficult to understand how this
situation has arisen.

Does anyone know of alternative suppliers?

I'm very disappointed with Europa today, to put it mildly :-(

Simon Miles,
Builder #508.