Europa-List: RE: flash generator units

Subject: Europa-List: RE: flash generator units
From: Stephan Cassel <cassel@sensewave.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 15:41:45

Hi Jos

The flash units (power), may cause interference with your COM-radio
and if it the unit is installed as far as possible (i.e wing tip)
---From the radio the chance is better to avoid noise.

I bought aeroflash and they seems to work ok. I have been recommended
aeroflash from other pilots.

I think you should make the inspection panel ahead. Sooner or later
you will need to inspect the unit.

http://www.fpp.nu/europa/cap3/images4/DSCN1039.JPG (inpection panel)
http://www.fpp.nu/europa/cap3/images4/DSCN1029.JPG (unit)
http://www.fpp.nu/europa/cap3/images4/DSCN1027.JPG (strobe-installation-