Europa-List:

Subject: Europa-List:
From: chris davis <scrounge69@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2004 19:00:53

Dear europa list , I  have been trying to send this message for six days but I
had an error in my email setup  that made all my messages to the list not post
.Anyhow there is a europa motorglider kit on ebay complete firewall aft part
of an estate I believe they are asking a buy it now price of 23000 that's 12000
less  than list But there has only been one bid in 6 days and there is no
reserve!!!the
high is 15000It might be bought for less than23000anybody want just
the wing kit as I have my glider wings but need the fuselage kit? The item 3
is 2473552476 under Other Aircraft  take alook just one day left in the auction.
Chris Davis A160 MG working on the glider wings