Europa-List: Loose Tank "do I rebond"???

Subject: Europa-List: Loose Tank "do I rebond"???
From: Tony Renshaw <tonyrenshaw@optusnet.com.au>
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2004 16:40:56
below

Gidday,
I have had my module fall partially off my sawhorses/trestles and
consequently I no longer have a bond between tank and the layups along the
base of the tank. I can however gain access with spatulas, or injecting
redux and rebonding same. Do people think it an imperative, or doesn't it
really matter? Also, once the module is in, has anyone packed or filled the
void under the tank with expanding foam etc., to more evenly distribute the
load of a full fuel tank and allow the fuse to share some of the weight
transfer rather than the load on the back of the module seat back alone?
Reg
Tony Renshaw