Re: Europa-List: LA Mod to a Classic Module???

Subject: Re: Europa-List: LA Mod to a Classic Module???
From: Ami McFadyean <ami@mcfadyean.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2004 21:33:05

As Ron Swinden pointed out some years ago, the LA mod is not really about
"LAs". Rather it is about broad shoulders and enabling the occupant to sit
closer to the aircraft centreline, which provides more headroom and removes
the doorframe from your arm. So it's worth doing whether you have,
anticipate having or have not (and never will have) a LA.

Duncan McF.