Europa-List: LA Mod to a Classic Module???

Subject: Europa-List: LA Mod to a Classic Module???
From: Tony Renshaw <tonyrenshaw@optusnet.com.au>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2004 13:37:42

Gidday,
Not that I need it currently, but just in case I spread in the future, can
I have advice on whether the LA mod is adviseable and what extra room you
got dimensionally? I have seen a detail somewhere, at some point in the dim
dark past, and am wondering if anyone has it in an electronic form. Thanks
in anticipation.

Reg
Tony Renshaw
Sydney Australia

Classic 236  B.B. Taildragger (possibly convertible)
Tail, Wings, Ailerons, Flaps Complete and Connected
Lower Fuse in Jig, Tail Torque Tube installed
Mass Balance assembly installed and deflections sorted
Intended Engine: 912S CS prop (model undecided)
Instrumentation: Undecided