RE: Europa-List: Matronics emails

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Matronics emails
From: Dean Wiegand <dwiegand@surewest.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2004 12:19:51

Sure enough, happening to me too.  I am sure it is happening to many, many
others.  I am getting 2 to 5 virus infected emails a day now, all with
annatachment.  Most of them have somwthing stupid in the body like "your
account?" or "is this your picture?".  about the onlything you can do is
make sure your virus scanner is up to date.

I am also getting at least 2 per week of the scam letter form someone in
Africa wanting me to help them spirit 10 to 50 Million dollars out of the
country.....again, the only recourse right now is to delete them (or set up
a filter to automatically p;lace them in the trash folder)

Dean Wiegand
Mankato Minnesota USA
email: dwiegand@ice-telecom.net
web: http://webpages.charter.net/straylight/europa