Europa-List: Europa Subject Lines

Subject: Europa-List: Europa Subject Lines
From: Tony Renshaw <tonyrenshaw@optusnet.com.au>
Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2004 08:26:10

Gidday,
I must admit I am no longer interested in e-mails with simple subject
lines, single words etc. , at least lets prefix with Europa. The trash can
gets them all these days, even if the recipient is known, because I don't
know if they have intentionally sent out such a titled message, or their
e-mail address book has been nabbed by someone else.
Reg
Tony Renshaw
Sydney Australia

Classic 236  B.B. Taildragger (possibly convertible)
Tail, Wings, Ailerons, Flaps Complete and Connected
Lower Fuse in Jig, Tail Torque Tube installed
Mass Balance assembly installed and deflections sorted
Intended Engine: 912S CS prop (model undecided)
Instrumentation: Undecided