Europa-List: Tailwheel Wire Specs etc.

Subject: Europa-List: Tailwheel Wire Specs etc.
From: Tony Renshaw <tonyrenshaw@optusnet.com.au>
Date: Sun, 4 Apr 2004 14:02:31

Paul,
I understand the rudder cable supplied by Europa to be 7X7 control cable of
3/32" diameter. Spruce Cat Pg 131.
Part no for the galvanised is 05-03800 and for the stainless is 05-03700
Little doubt this is correct.
Reg
Tony Renshaw
P.S. Forgive previous indiscression......my brain is
frazzled............try working out a hydraulic problem in the sim with no
quantity, no pressure lights i.e. normal pressure, and no pumps
on.............no wonder I am ready for a big sleep..The instructor doesn't
need to throw anything in with a machine like that!