RE: Europa-List: Rough running 912S again

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Rough running 912S again
From: Stephan Cassel <cassel@sensewave.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2004 22:07:47

Hi Richard,

I have had ice conditions twice (C172): one on decent, temperature
round +10 degree Celsius and one soon after leveled off.

The engine start very quickly to go rough (very rough I may add)
After pulling the carb. heater, the engine worked OK again.

I have been told that you must expect carb. icing up to 18 degree if
it is humid condition.

I will absolutely install some sort carb. heater in my Europa.

Stephan Cassel