Europa-List: Blue Wing Plumbing SteveD

Subject: Europa-List: Blue Wing Plumbing SteveD
From: EuropaXSA276@aol.com
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2004 10:35:51

Howdy Steve:

 It's pitot tube plumbing time. Going to go to home depot today and get fancy
blue corrugated electrical conduit.  I noticed that Wile E used regular thin
wall PVC.  Any particular reason that you used the corrugated stuff?

Looks like you are using 1/2 size and terminating the ends with the cap
fittings for the tubing?

How are you attaching the conduit to the through ribs or are you? Redux? Bid
and epoxy?

 I also noted the nifty wood brackets around the inspection plate.  Scrap
---From the supplied 1/8 ply with bid?

Also you have chosen to epoxy the pitot line into the bracket rather than
just coming out of the conduit. My guess it to prevent entanglement of the
bellcrank.

If I understood an earlier email the you are going to attach this conduit to
the floor of the wing with Redux to prevent flopping around.  From the photos
the conduit appears to be well above the floor. Is this still going to be
done?