Europa-List: Forum hits 2020 Photos

Subject: Europa-List: Forum hits 2020 Photos
From: ScramIt@aol.com
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 21:33:22

Thanks to everyone who has taken the time to post to the Gallery. We now have
2020 photos on the site; some inspirational, some sad, like tonyp's A184 (but
will have a happy ending), some with pets standing in wings, (I'm guilty of
one of those). But we can learn something from just about every one.
We currently have 90 registered users; most have permissions set to add
photos to the Gallery. If you want to add photos to the Gallery but can't, or
have

trouble, PM me on the site or post your questions on one of the forums.

The Forums are also setup for posting off topic. Have a funny family picture,
want to know if someone knows anything about custom cars, where to get a
$2800.00 paintball marker, (yes, the number's right), or just about anything at

all, go ahead and post it.

If you'd like, I can setup a Forum for the abandoned wives and husbands of
builders, to get to know each other.

Thanks to the Europa community for making this a success. And big thanks to
Jos for the use of the hardware that makes it go.

SteveD.

http://forum.okhuijsen.org/