Re: Europa-List: New EFIS & Engine Monitoring products

Subject: Re: Europa-List: New EFIS & Engine Monitoring products
From: Michael Grass <M.Grass@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 19:03:02

Hi Jeff

Yes, I looked into the Stratomaster E2 engine monitor. It looks like the
(almost) perfect fit for a 912/914. I like the fact that you get a graphical
and numerical information from the display. The only drawback is, that there
is only a connection for a single fuel flowmeter. This product, I believe,
actually comes from south Africa. The distributor for the US is
http://www.sportflyingshop.com/Instr/Stratomaster/E2/e2.html . Also they
have single instruments who look attractive as well.

Michael Grass
A266 Tri Gear
Working on stage one, but currently paused due to cold weather in Michigan