RE: Europa-List: eyeball vents

Subject: RE: Europa-List: eyeball vents
From: KARL HEINDL <kheindl@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2004 18:09:44

Troy,

I was kidding about the ten dollars, but 50+ is better than 172. I have no firm
ideas about the cabin heat, but made notes about what other builders have done.
I want to keep it very simple and utilize fresh impact air from as close as
possible from the eyeball vent and I will worry about the P1 side only for the
time being. I have a remote thermometer probe which I will keep moving around
the engine. My 912S has that baffle which directs fresh air to the top of the
cylinders. I am curious to find out what the temperatures are underneath that.
Then there is always the back of the radiators.

Karl