Re: Europa-List: Ventilation of shop area

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Ventilation of shop area
From: R.C.Harrison <ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 21:44:14

Hi! David.
I built my MK I Europa in my centrally heated double garage which links
directly to my rear entrance and utility room with no problems, although I
did paint a damp proof membrane on the floor to help manage the humidity
factors.
For extraction I had a 9" Xpelair mounted in a window pane. You haven't said
if your purchase is an early foam winged a/c or the latest "airfix" type
wings?  The earlier type had lots of sanding needed which was likely to
tramp the dust into the house.
Regards
Bob Harrison G-PTAG Europa 337 MKI/ Jabiru 3300.