RE: Europa-List: Tire to wheel assembly

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Tire to wheel assembly
From: G-IANI <giani@ntlworld.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 09:37:57

I was equally mystified.  On contacting Nev I learnt that the two nuts and
washer, that ship with the tube, are not required at all.  Once you know
that the orientation/ location is fairly obvious.

Ian Rickard  #505 G-IANI (Finished?  hoping to fly in the next week or two)
Europa Club Assistant Mods Rep
e-mail mods@europaclub.org.uk

-----Original Message-----The two nuts and washer that ship with the tube