RE: Europa-List: Landing lights <Graham>

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Landing lights <Graham>
From: beecho@beecho.org
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2004 09:12:38

Hi Brian
Try:  www.killacycle.com/Lights.htm  (The Lights has a capital L)

I received their LED combo kit and it is of excellent quality.  I have
made my own mounts for the landing lights to go in the LED kits and I
have the lens made by Graham which are of excellent quality.  They were
shipped by air from the UK for about $90 total.  I have 55 watt halogen
lights from an auto supply store and a solid state wigwag flasher to
make them more visible.

Tom Friedland A079 mono/Jab/Airmaster