Re: Europa-List: Landing lights <Graham>

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Landing lights <Graham>
From: EuropaXSA276@aol.com
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2004 10:45:25

In a message dated 2/14/2004 7:23:42 AM Central Standard Time,
graham@gflight.f9.co.uk writes:
www.killacycle.com/lights
Texas Howdy Graham:

You have mentioned this site on previous posts.  When I link to it the
information is about an electric powered drag racing motorcycle. The suffix
address

... com/LIGHTS shows "web page not found."  Are you sure that this is the
correct address?  Perhaps it has been recently changed?  I'm working on the
starboard side of chapter eight and will be making some lighting decisions very
soon
and am interested in information on the LED package.

Secondly, what about information on those landing covers that you just
mentioned on the previous post?

Thanks!
Brian Skelly
A276