Europa-List: batlur

Subject: Europa-List: batlur
From: Hans - Peter Reusser <hpreusser@tiscalinet.ch>
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2004 00:07:41

-----Ursprngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Europa-Forum [mailto:europa-list@matronics.com]
Gesendet: Samstag, 7. Februar 2004 23:58
An: Hans - Peter Reusser
Betreff: Re: Europa-List: Cruise power setting
Wichtigkeit: Hoch

Your email message was temporarily blocked by my spam
filter. If you feel this is an error, please follow
these instructions.

The attached image contains a password.
in the subject or body of your reply.

Thank you.
This email account is protected with Spam Bully.
www.spambully.com

<hpreusser@tiscalinet.ch>

Hello

I am doing some prelimenary planning of the elektrical system and am
interested in the typical cruise power RPM setting for the Rotax 914 engine
with an airmaster CS prop.
I need this to evaluate the power output of an alternator mounted to the
vacum pump drive of the engine.

Thank you for your help.

Hans-Peter #498 XS
On closing the wings.

Hans-Peter und Christa Reusser    Tel:         +41 (33) 654 00 24
Spiezbergstr. 13                  Fax:         +41 (33) 654 30 21
3700 Spiez                        E-mail: hpreusser@tiscalinet.ch

ovar