Re: Europa-List: Antenna help

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Antenna help
From: rlborger <rlborger@mac.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 08:56:50

Steve,

For what it's worth, I planned to put my Archer com antenna in the
vertical stab.  It was also approved by Bob Archer.  I'd be glad to
forward my communications with Mr.Archer if you think that will help.

Seeing how your Nav antenna fits in the belly of your a/c, I may go
back to my original plan and get a second com antenna.  Put one in the
top, forward and one like yours, more aft in the belly.   I think that
will provide the necessary 3' separation.

Good building and better flying,
Bob Borger
Europa Kit #A221 N914XL, XS Mono, 914, Airmaster C/S
(50%) tail kit done, wings closed, cockpit module installed, pitch
system in, landing gear frame in, working rudder system.
3705 Lynchburg Dr.
Corinth, TX  76208
Home:  940-497-2123
Cel:  817-992-1117