Europa-List: Oshkosh fly in

Subject: Europa-List: Oshkosh fly in
From: John & Paddy Wigney <johnwigney@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2004 17:31:34

Hi John,

Great news. I was wondering when the USA Europas were going to reach critical
mass.
It sounds as though we are there. Count me in to join the fly-in. As you
know, I was at Oshkosh last year in N262WF and was able to show my plane in the
homebuilders' fly-by. I will travel from my base at 14A in Mooresville, North
Carolina and I may have a passenger with me from my local EAA chapter. Thanks
for pulling this together.

As I remember it last year, the parking space near the Europa stand had a large
number of assorted RV?'s and about 10 Velocities. I do not think that camping
was allowed in that area but was arranged without problem elsewhere.

Cheers, John
N262WF, mono XS, 912S

From: "Europa Aircraft" <europa@gate.net>
Subject: Europa-List: USA Europa Fly-In at Oshkosh, WI
Hi All, We are planning our first mass Europa fly-in at Whitman field in
Oshkosh,
WI.  The Fly-In will be during the Airventure convention.  The EAA has actually
been very generous, and reserved quite a bit of parking space for us on the
convention grounds at the field.  The area will be adjacent to the Europa
display
area.
Europa will be assisting the Europa USA & Canada owners group with organizing
the
Fly-In.  Europa will also provide a gift for each pilot that flies in.
In addition, if any UK fliers want to ship there airplanes over to tour the US
& fly in to Oshkosh, Europa's US office will provide assistance unloading at our
office in Lakeland, FL.  We will also help with a temporary permit to fly.
Contact the Lakeland office if you wish to ship your plane over.
For more details visit http://www.europa-usa.com/airventure_2004.htm
Hope to see you there! John Hurst Europa Aircraft Lakeland, FL >>>>