RE: Europa-List: Carb Heat

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Carb Heat
From: Peter Davis <pm.davis@ntlworld.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 17:50:48

Hi Troy,

I was meaning the Skydrive one which I have been told shunts the carbs back
approx. 20mm. I was not aware that Rotax did an electric one. This could be
interesting, although I wonder how much current it pulls. I believe the
standard generator produces 19 amps DC which is not very much but an
additional external alternator is available to produce 45 amps AC current.
More cost and even less space.

However, I will have to look into the electric one. Back to the web.

Regards,

Peter

mailto:pm.davis@ntlworld.com

This message has been scanned by Norton Internet Security for all known
viruses.