Re: Europa-List: Electric flap servo?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Electric flap servo?
From: Ami McFadyean <ami@mcfadyean.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 21:41:12

Landings are fine if you can get the flaps down far enough. I find that the
27.5 degrees available with the electric flaps is not enough for an other
than flat-profiled landing.

I don't see why it can't be made more. The setting for the monowheel (which
is slightly more) was optimised to the specific characteristics of the
monowheel configuration .

Duncan McF.