Re: Europa-List: Electric flap servo?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Electric flap servo?
From: Andy Draper <andy@europaaircraft.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 10:06:13

Dear Steve,

As we have been asked to supply a number of electric flap systems for those
converting
to a conventional gear taildragger and also we do similar for the Tri-gear
conversions, we have decided to formalise things by producing a Mod (Mod
68).  We are in the process of getting it approved here, but that would not be
necessary for you in the USA, of course.  The instructions have been done and
are in the proof reading stage.  I'd expect to have a kit of parts ready by the
end of next week.

I don't think that it's been priced up yet, but that shouldn't take long to do.
Please contact Ray <ray@europa-aircraft.com> for an update next week if you
wish.

Best Regards
Andy Draper

Technical Director
e-mail   andy@europa-aircraft.com

In a message dated 1/15/04 9:43:49 PM, flyinggpa@comcast.net writes:

> ( Try adding the electric flap servo after the baggage bay is
> installed!!!!!)

I asked if I could add the electric flap servo with a mono wheel and was told
no. I never like the idea of full flaps every time, but loved the design so
much I still went with the Europa.
So, you can add the servo?

SteveD.