Europa-List: Andair responded

Subject: Europa-List: Andair responded
From: p-a.austin <pa.austin@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 22:08:33

Hello team,

Ordering another part seems the way to solicit a response. I attach the
reply I received from Andair.
Regards Peter
#198 Classic

Peter,
    Thank you for your on-line order. May I also apologise for the delay in
getting back to you concerning your e-mail of 2nd Dec 03.

    I am sorry to hear that the plate was damaged, I will manufacture
another one and send it with the UJ, with some roll pins.

    I an sorry for the inconvenience cause I will rectify our system so this
does not happen in future. I have also informed our shipping department to
wrap items more carefully.

    Kind regards

    Owen Phillips