Europa-List: Europa for sale

Subject: Europa-List: Europa for sale
From: Michael Dolphin <mikedolphin978@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 21:44:07

I'm re-posting this as not sure I did it right first time:

My lovely EUROPA Classic Mono is reluctantly going up for sale.

It has a ROTAX 912 driving a Warp Drive Ground adjustable prop. It's in
superb condition and has 390 hours on the clock.

The panel is very comprehensive with Garmin GPS100, Electric A.I and D.I.,
Icom A200 radio and a Narco Mode C txpdr.

Very light at only 777 lbs it flies at a genuine 120 kts in the cruise.

Looking for offers around GBP  35,000

Contact Mike here, or try  (44) 07919 388492