Re: Europa-List: Mono-Wheel Retracted Position

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Mono-Wheel Retracted Position
From: Alan <aopd37@dsl.pipex.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2004 06:26:34

I've just installed mine so it is flush with th bottom of the fuselage. It
could go slightly higher but without guidence in the manual figured flush
surface would produce les air turbulance and also there is the limitation of
the instrument panel on the forward movement of the leaver for unlocking.

Alan
From: "DJGeldermann" <djgeldermann@cox.net>
Subject: Europa-List: Mono-Wheel Retracted Position