Europa-List: Europa Classic for sale

Subject: Europa-List: Europa Classic for sale
From: Michael Dolphin <mikedolphin978@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2004 21:05:41

My lovely Europa is reluctantly going up for sale. It is a "classic" Mono
and has done around 390 hours. It is in superb condition with a
comprehensive panel including:
Garmin 100 GPS, Electric DI & Horizon, Mode C Narco TXPDR Icom A200 radio.
Weight is 777 lbs and cruises at a geniune 120Kts with a Rotax 912 and a
Warp Drive ground adjustable prop.     I will be looking for offers around
the 35000 region.

Call me for further info

Mike D

Tel 07919 388492