Europa-List: Hose recommendations

Subject: Europa-List: Hose recommendations
From: Paul McAllister <paul.mcallister@qia.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2004 21:39:22

Hi all,

I need a couple of recommendations:

What is the best type of hose to use to come from the engine to the manifold
pressure
gauge.  I need something that can handle the cowl temperatures.

How have people been penetrating the firewall with the manifold pressure hose.
I could machine up a fitting but I'd rather not spend a couple of hours on the
lathe if there is a better way.

I need to fit a 5/8" hose from the vacuum pump to the firewall.  I see AC Spruce
have a silicon hose good to 350 degrees but it looks bulky, Id be interested
in knowing what others have used.

Thanks,  Paul