Europa-List: Drop of the Hat Fly-ins W/C 05-01-04

Subject: Europa-List: Drop of the Hat Fly-ins W/C 05-01-04
From: William Mills <combined.merchants@virgin.net>
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2004 07:28:29

Yesterday's fly-in to Huddersfield was attended by three Europas (Roger
Anderson,
Rick Morris and me with Paul Sweeting).  If you get the chance to visit
Huddersfield
they will make you most welcome in a very relaxed manner.  As Roger
and Rick still have businesses to run, I was elected to arrange the next event
and before departing we selected Wolverhampton (Halfpenny Green) for the next
venue.  The free landing voucher is in "Pilot" together with all the A/F
details.
The Five Day Farming Forecast portrays another week of "unsettled weather", but
Thursday 8th looks like a possible window.  I will check as the week progresses
and report again with up-dates.
Best wishes for a Happy and Prosperous New Year to you all,
William